VEGAN Warm Cruciferous Slaw
I had a version of this slaw earlier this week & decided this would definitely become one of those quick, healthy & nutrient packed meals I make for my family and myself. Loaded with several different leafy and fiber packed greens like brussels sprouts, kale, broccoli, green cabbage and red cabbage, it's practically out of a bag with minimal cooking & effort involved (an ideal lifestyle for Ish hehe)!
- 1 bag Trader Joe's Cruciferous Crunch
- 2 Teaspoons Avacado Oil
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- Sliced Almonds
- Dried Cranberries
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil
- When heated, add almond slices
- Once the almond slices are toasty, add the finally chopped garlic cloves
- Cook until almond slices and garlic have reached desired toastiness and add TJ's cruciferous crunch & dried cranberries
- If you prefer more crunch in your munch, remove skillet from heat after 2-3 minutes of cooking
I wanted to make a homemade garlic dressing for this slaw, but didn't have all the ingredients I needed. So, I went with what was available which was this pomegranate vinaigrette. Still a nommy & fiber packed option!